Celebrate Rakhi with memories that stay long after the celebration. Sow your rakhis in the soil to see your sibling love getting bloomed.
Gramastha presents Vibrant Rakhi with indigenous seeds embedded into it. Every hand-made rakhi is made of organic cotton and is naturally dyed to bring authenticity to the festival.
These rakhis are made by the artisanal farmer communities of Madhya Pradesh as means to explore alternate sources of income
- Roli-chawal included so you can send love to your brother with all things needed in case you can't celebrate in person
- Seeds include Cucumber, Roselle, Amaranthus, Purslane, Basil
- Shipping free all across India.
- The seed rakhi should be entirely covered by mud but not buried too deep inside.
- The seed rakhi needs to be extra hydrated until germination.
- Give your plant a healthy amount of sunlight and nurture it with whole heart. 🌱